Sunday, February 26, 2017

And now, we wait...

Friday proved to be an intersting day, to say the least. We DID in fact get that call from the Dr. on Wednesday that we were a go! So it was a trigger injection on Wednesday, "day of rest" on Thursday, and procedure on Friday.

Although I was nervous to boot, the procedure went very smoothly. That said, I was in pain the rest of the day. I wasn't expecting to have that much cramping... I only made it through a little over an hour back at work before I had to lay down. Fetal position was really the only way to be comfortable.

I woke up Saturday so much better. Feel strange - but better!

But now, we wait... the dreaded 2 weeks in between procedure and bloodtest.

And though I'm CAUTIOUSLY excited, I'm more of a realist and the chances of the first IUI actually working are only 18-20%.

So March 10th we'll know for sure. Here's hoping for a quick 2 weeks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment